For Lawyers: Case Histories
- Miss Sultan was deposed in a case where her work involved the investigation and research of over 200 litigants in a class-action lawsuit. Throughout the course of investigation, a 'smoking gun' was found, wherein the lead defendant had several prior undisclosed felonies, and the $250M case was settled favourably out of court.
- Miss Sultan and her associates helped determine monies due to a spouse who was going through a very difficult divorce from her husband, a successful M.D. in California.
- Case precedent was set in a California supreme court case wherein a terminated CEO was witnessed (on videotape) removing computers and computer files from an investor-owned facility. Control of the company was awarded to the investor by the courts, following Miss Sultan's testimony.
- Allegations of child abuse were determined to be unfounded based on our covert investigation of the child and its parent, the child's father.
- A CEO's past was researched as part of a terminated private equity deal in NY, and it was determined that he was too great a liability to be considered a private equity partner. The party's litigation was again settled, out of court.
- A successful veterinary practice was defrauded over $300,000, and Miss Sultan provided the court with evidence of the type and level of theft that had occurred, also working with the Los Angeles police department.
For additional information, please contact:
- 74 Portland Street
- Morrisville, VT 05661
- Office: 802-253-8381
- Cell-phone: 802-377-8082